As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FOR WRITERS: Favorite Sci Fi/Fantasy Blogs

sci fi - pixabay

FOR WRITERS Today’s writer topic comes from QSFer Scott: OK, so I’m gonna be a little selfish today, but it’s in a good cause that hopefully will help some of y’all who are in my same shoes. I have a new sci fi release coming out in October, and as it’s not a romance, I’m trying to reach out to the broader sci fi blogger community for reviews and blog tour stops, but it’s tough sledding. So… what are some of your favorite sci fi and fantasy blogs? have you tried to reach out to this market? What success have … Read more

Rabid Reader Recommendations — R3 Wednesdays!

WELCOME to Rabid Reader Recommendations, or R3 WEDNESDAYS! We host this discussion the first Wednesday of every month; it’s a great opportunity to recommend and discuss works you have enjoyed in queer speculative fiction. For August R3, the theme is: Science Fiction! HOW IT WORKS: The works have to be QUILTBAG Speculative Fiction. They have to be related to the theme. This is a reader discussion. Don’t recommend your own works–get someone to do it for you! Please include a Goodreads link or something comparable. You can create a new comment for each recommendation if you’d like. You may also … Read more

FOR READERS: How Much Real?

real - pixabay

FOR READERS Today’s reader topic comes from QSFer Denise Dechene: How much realism do you like in your queer sci fi books? Obviously this will vary with romance-based fiction, and with sci fi, fantasy and paranormal… Writers: This is a reader chat – you are welcome to join it, but please do not reference your own works directly. Thanks! Join the chat